Wild Berry Meadow One for the Money
THE GOLDEN KNIGHT
212 Posts
Ooc — Impala
Collision would watch her, observe her, and wait. A call to question of her character had been made, and while it wasn't exactly made a secret she didn't bother to comment direction on it. Instead she asked him another question. One that Collision actually had a decent answer to and so it rolled from his mouth with ease, "I'm not very fast. I'm built strong. If it comes down to having to catch prey that's faster than me or having a dietary supplement to back me up--I suppose the choice is obvious," 

Berries and flora were used to treat ailments and at the end of the day they provided things that the body could use to function. It did not necessarily mean he was going to seek them out, but some sustenance was better than none? It wasn't something he had really needed to think about prior, however, now he was surviving on his own. There was no one around him that could make life easier, unless he happened upon the occasional person with less 

She gave him a tidbit of information that he would remember to file away for later. It was important that he note that if he had a change of directive. There was another budding question on his mind though and he rolled his legs backwards and fell into a seated position. She didn't seem to be a threat. Perhaps a bit conniving if it were to actually matter, but there was nothing she could gain from a vagabond like himself that had nothing to offer. He was meaningless in this place for now. 

Still, more than just the apparent need to know how to feed himself in curious-to-their-species ways he needed information about this place. Did she even know anything? She was not riddled with scents like a pack wolf would have been, but alas, he supposed she could've made her rounds, "What do you know about this place?" Any spark of information could be utilized. He supposed he was coming off as abruptly curious.
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA 

Messages In This Thread
One for the Money - by Collision - March 31, 2020, 07:37 PM
RE: One for the Money - by Scylla - April 01, 2020, 03:19 AM
RE: One for the Money - by Collision - April 01, 2020, 02:16 PM
" - by Scylla - April 01, 2020, 06:57 PM
RE: One for the Money - by Collision - April 01, 2020, 08:39 PM
RE: One for the Money - by Scylla - April 02, 2020, 06:23 AM
RE: One for the Money - by Collision - April 02, 2020, 11:02 AM
RE: One for the Money - by Scylla - April 05, 2020, 03:36 PM