Stone Circle am i pragernant
185 Posts
Ooc —
He had found Nanook near Stone Circle (thankfully alone), and he wearily trotted up with her with his head bowed low and tail slightly wagging at his hocks. She was resting on an upturned rock, something that looked comfortable and warm, and for a second he wondered how nice it would be. He had half the mind to join her, but he wasn't sure if she would appreciate that. So instead, he watched as she rolled over to greet him. Her paws dangling on the edge of her throne as she looked upon him as one would to their followers.

Clay swallowed as she repeated him.

"Well uh..As you know it's spring. And weird um, things tend to happen." He twitched his nose and lifted his front foreleg to rub as his chin awkwardly, a habit he found himself doing when he was particularly uncomfortable. "I recently met someone and we touched. But it wasn't long! You know? It was quick. Very quick! Theyre handsome...PRETTY—I mean pretty!" Shit. He couldn't let his Aunt know about his shameful desires. How weird would she think he is for having feelings for a male. He wouldn't want her to think any less of him. AND he was babbling! This is terrible."I think I like uh...her. And I think I might be pregnant." He lied, laughing nervously.
Messages In This Thread
am i pragernant - by Clay - April 03, 2020, 01:21 AM
RE: am i pragernant - by Nanook - April 03, 2020, 07:18 PM
RE: am i pragernant - by Clay - April 07, 2020, 11:58 PM
RE: am i pragernant - by Nanook - April 19, 2020, 03:50 PM
RE: am i pragernant - by Clay - April 23, 2020, 11:31 PM