Neverwinter Forest Twins
390 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Tracker
Ranger
Vallkyrie couldn't help but laugh, pushing herself away by using her sister's body as the one being pushed in order to distance herself and scramble up to her footing. Shaking out her coat, patchy where the fur was thinning and falling off in bits as she shed her winter furs. She then settled down in a sit. Just wandering, really. For the longest. I only just joined Neverwinter at the approach of spring.

She admits this as she stretches out her front legs and slides them over the earth to lay once more. Just trying to survive during winter doesnt sound all that fun, but I met quite a few friendly faces, other loners like me and we helped each other. Belharra, you know? She paused, wondering if she had seen her around yet or not. I met her around the beginning of making it to Teekon. We watched one another's backs, hunted together... I did a whole lot of exploring, seen a lot of new places. She just wanted something well, different and in her travels between here and Torbine she sure had gotten her fill for quite awhile. How long were you on your own before you found Mal?
Messages In This Thread
Twins - by Vallkyrie - April 03, 2020, 10:18 AM
RE: Twins - by Valencia - April 07, 2020, 10:36 PM
RE: Twins - by Vallkyrie - April 22, 2020, 01:58 PM
RE: Twins - by Valencia - May 02, 2020, 11:28 PM
RE: Twins - by Vallkyrie - May 21, 2020, 03:58 PM