Stone Circle i knew it was you when you sang me that song you wrote about her
185 Posts
Ooc —
The lady turned, and Clay bore into her with a look of shock. He knew from the minute he saw her face that those eyes could only belong to one wolf, and perhaps if he stared long enough he could unlock well-buried memories of when they first met. Of his father and him running through the blades of grass, of the lectures, of the girl with a strange foreign accent...

But instead of doing so he tore his gaze away, his brows furrowing and scolding in general at his now sour mood as he turned to his brother. It didn't help that his own kin stepped in front to gate her away as if he was some threat. It was true that Clay had made mistakes forced on by Nightwalkers—but never had he harmed this girl. Never had he even bothered to give her much of his attention.

Raising his tail in anger, the boy curled his lip in frustration at his brother, his ears flattening. "Nightwalkers." He spat. "But I can see that I am not welcome here. Don't worry, I'll take my leave." And with that the prince turned and fled back into the brush, ignoring whatever may have followed.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i knew it was you when you sang me that song you wrote about her - by Clay - April 11, 2020, 02:40 AM