Porcupine Ridge [M] All My Loving
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Private 

The duchess had been settling well into the Empire, she was establishing relationships with the wolves that resided in the pack so that she could feel more at home. But lately, there was something wrong with her, or at least she assumed something was wrong with her, Vespera was not quite feeling herself and she found it that she was fighting her own internal Civil War about those emotions that were swirling inside of her for the past what felt like weeks. The female needed to get out of the pack for a while to try and recollect herself in the hopes that this new situation wouldn't cause any sort of unwanted lashing out on her part.

She was fighting what felt like every tooth and nail in order to stay here, even though she didn't have a conflict with anyone yet.

The cloaked woman snaked her way through the ridge and almost tripped over her own paws because she was making so much haste to get out of the valley and wasn't really paying attention to where she was going. Every five seconds, the female would do a quick twitch of her head to try and shake the thoughts that she was plaguing her, Vespera was one to not let her emotions get the best of her in any sort of situation because she saw it as a weakness. But the more she journeyed, the more she became exhausted and her throat began to feel like sandpaper every time she swallowed.

Flaring her nose, she decided to stop at the flattest and widest edge she could find and slumped down on her haunches and just started to pant. Why was she panting? Why was she feeling like this? What was wrong with her? The thoughts swirled within her with her stomach twisting with worry to the point where it was starting to make her sick.
A mistake is only an error, it becomes a mistake when you fail to correct it.-John Lennon
Messages In This Thread
[M] All My Loving - by Vespera - April 09, 2020, 06:27 PM
RE: [M] All My Loving - by Rosencrantz - April 12, 2020, 08:23 AM
RE: [M] All My Loving - by Vespera - April 12, 2020, 03:21 PM
RE: [M] All My Loving - by Rosencrantz - April 13, 2020, 04:32 PM
RE: [M] All My Loving - by Vespera - April 17, 2020, 06:47 PM
RE: [M] All My Loving - by Rosencrantz - April 17, 2020, 07:26 PM
RE: [M] All My Loving - by Vespera - April 17, 2020, 07:52 PM
RE: [M] All My Loving - by Rosencrantz - April 17, 2020, 08:11 PM
RE: [M] All My Loving - by Vespera - April 17, 2020, 08:23 PM
RE: [M] All My Loving - by Rosencrantz - April 20, 2020, 01:56 PM
RE: [M] All My Loving - by Vespera - April 29, 2020, 02:25 PM