Neverwinter Forest That leads us to a better land
390 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Tracker
Ranger
Vallkyrie couldnt help the bit of chuckle, shaking her head. She didnt cause trouble cause she really did like this place, y'know. That and she didnt wanna cause trouble for me. Although Kyr couldbt control @Belharra by a long shot, the huntress could only assume Belly didnt do anything worth being angry about in the ranks because for a time, at least, she was happy here in the forest with her friend. She did like this forest, but she had grown restless and need for change. Did a whole lot better then some of these members who just 'visit' anyhow. She spoke matter of factly and with a bit of a snort. Hate her all you will, Belharra at least scouted and hunted. She didnt join the ranks with a lie of wanting a home only to eat up from the caches, piss on their lawn and leave in a weeks time without any work put in to be told. 

Lest you can drag her back and force her to stay, I think I'll make due. She spoke with a bit of a chuckle. Belharra leaving did scour her spirits, being a wolf she had known since coming to the Teekon Wilds but she figured it was bound to happen sooner or later and what's better, she didnt up and disappear on her. Which was more then many could say for their so called 'friends'. 

I'll be taking the day off, Boss. She said then, deciding he could help by pulling the lion's share of the work today. Besides, it wasn't like Valencia wasnt capable now that she was here to help with the work load of scouting and guarding. Smirking to this, Kyr awaited his respond before turning tail and heading off. Maybe a nap would do her some good.
Messages In This Thread
That leads us to a better land - by Mal - April 13, 2020, 11:54 AM
RE: That leads us to a better land - by Vallkyrie - April 20, 2020, 09:20 AM
RE: That leads us to a better land - by Mal - April 20, 2020, 10:45 PM
RE: That leads us to a better land - by Vallkyrie - April 23, 2020, 09:27 AM
RE: That leads us to a better land - by Mal - April 23, 2020, 11:35 PM
RE: That leads us to a better land - by Vallkyrie - April 28, 2020, 02:29 PM
RE: That leads us to a better land - by Mal - May 01, 2020, 02:06 AM