Seaside Moors we got three more days 'til Friday [CHALLENGE]
Babe, there's something wretched about this
477 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Away
As Aningan's answer came, Rosencrantz frowned as well. Corners creasing as he continued, and Rosencrantz could only think of one thing: how selfish Aningan sounded. Not every puppy in this pack is yours, you must think of each life who look to you to lead. The words came tumbling out, flat, unimpressed, rolling with a tune underlying of a growl. A young leader who was barely around to help with the tasks, only living with the title under him and using the words "mine", Rose, for the first time, was beginning to rethink his loyalty. Perhaps he had none for Aningan after today and only thought of the Betas as the true leaders to this crumbling pack. 

What a selfish leader you've become. He spat out the wicked, hate-filled words. "Me", "mine", he sounded like a whelp not a leader of any type - and he lunged. Stepping back enough to shield him from the brunt of the attack, still, his skin burst, and blood spilled but that didn't stop him. Like a dance of gladiators, he stepped forward once more, into his own attack and with a maw spit wide open aimed to grab onto the boy's shoulder and tear any bit he could.
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
RE: we got three more days 'til Friday [CHALLENGE] - by Rosencrantz - April 26, 2020, 05:44 PM