Northstar Vale I be like hold up wait a minute girl
158 Posts
Ooc — Kegana
His eyes widened for a split second before he regained his composure. His mind suddenly racing with the implication of his words. He hadn’t seen Reiko since that fateful day, something which pained him. But he respected her need for space. Assuming she regretted her words and actions. But he wasn’t sure what Shi would have done to her finding her, and was now extra wary of the man before him. “I am duty bound to protect the Empress, just I have protected the other females in our clan during their most vulnerable time.” Of course it wasn’t the same seeing as he was emotional attached to his Queen, but Takeshi didn’t need to know that. It was an easy excuse, as he had indeed protected other woman in their clan last season.

Yuudai arched a brow at the attempted intrusion to his duty, nor did he appreciation the order like tone in his voice. He wasn’t normally a vain man, and he almost never rested on his rank, preferring to show and lead others to his intentions and gain their trust rather than force his position on them. But Takeshi. That man just riled him in the worst way. Clenching his jaw, Yuudai shook his head. “I’m afraid I can’t do that Lord,” he emphasized the title, “It’s strictly for the Empress to know.” Which of course wasn’t true. But Shi didn’t have to know that. His head rose, and he drew himself to his full hight. He may not have done it often, but Yuudai knew how to demand submission.
Messages In This Thread
I be like hold up wait a minute girl - by Takeshi - May 01, 2020, 02:04 AM
RE: I be like hold up wait a minute girl - by Yuudai - May 01, 2020, 09:00 AM
RE: I be like hold up wait a minute girl - by Yuudai - May 01, 2020, 11:18 AM
RE: I be like hold up wait a minute girl - by Yuudai - May 03, 2020, 11:56 PM
RE: I be like hold up wait a minute girl - by Yuudai - May 06, 2020, 10:02 PM
RE: I be like hold up wait a minute girl - by Yuudai - May 21, 2020, 01:42 AM