Wheeling Gull Isle if I tell you why I must stay,
stars cannot shine without darkness
469 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Tzila was not yet aware of the changes occurring deep within her body, just days after her sultry evening spent with Astaroth. She was old enough to know what could become of it, but her inexperience kept her naive. For now. She wanted to start dedicating more of her time being spent on the island, now that she had her head screwed on straight again. Her visits to the mainland would continue. For how long she would stretch these out, all depended on how she was coping. On how she was adjusting to this transition. Presently, she decided that when she was having a tougher time of it, those were the days she'd sneak away.

A step that she knew was critical in trying to determine if her decision to join this pack had been the right one, was to get to know the other wolves. One face at a time. Having Astaroth here helped, but he was only one of many. She wanted more connections than that, if they would accept her. She kept an eye out for Ying, Hua's sister. Described as pale with a dark ridge along her spine. Despite her efforts, they seemed useless for she found no trace of a scent that could be a match. 

Strolling along the far end of the beach, well out the reach of the waters grasp, Tzila's set of mercury eyes scoped out the rock formation that she knew to be Hua's whelping den. Velvet black ears pricking, she held back, eyeing the entrance warily. She knew that by now the Empress had given birth and had thus far allowed the new mother her space. But now curiosity got the better of her, and the emergence of Hua's dark head was signal enough for the blood ruffed female to skirt closer. A set of dark legs breezed by beyond the den, then back again. She kept out of striking range, lowering her head down to Hua's eye level, a gently wagging tail indicating harmless curiosity and a delicately raised paw, her caution. 
Messages In This Thread
if I tell you why I must stay, - by Huā - May 01, 2020, 04:24 PM
RE: if I tell you why I must stay, - by RIP Tzila - May 01, 2020, 09:04 PM
RE: if I tell you why I must stay, - by Huā - May 02, 2020, 11:52 AM
RE: if I tell you why I must stay, - by RIP Tzila - May 08, 2020, 02:50 PM
RE: if I tell you why I must stay, - by Huā - May 10, 2020, 01:41 PM
RE: if I tell you why I must stay, - by RIP Tzila - May 19, 2020, 10:52 PM
RE: if I tell you why I must stay, - by Huā - May 21, 2020, 10:21 PM
RE: if I tell you why I must stay, - by RIP Tzila - May 31, 2020, 09:07 PM
RE: if I tell you why I must stay, - by Huā - June 01, 2020, 02:10 PM
RE: if I tell you why I must stay, - by RIP Tzila - June 03, 2020, 11:58 PM
RE: if I tell you why I must stay, - by Huā - June 05, 2020, 05:41 PM