Wheeling Gull Isle if I tell you why I must stay,
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
Tzila was warm and forgiving, seemingly accepting of Huā's absence around the isle, which soothed her nerves some. To know she had the support of her people in this was a sweet thing indeed- especially the support of newcomers who did not yet know her so well. So as Tzila made her quip about motherhood as a full-time job, Huāzhen chuckled warmly, nodding in a way that said I know it.

The girl's gaze trailed past Huā; the empress noticed, and knew this would likely be the trend in all who visited. Perhaps she would offer them a peek inside- but they would all meet the children in due time. Her answer was somewhat expected- they had two types here. Those who had to adjust, or readjust, to the coast- and those who knew it better than the back of their own paw. Huā could think of individuals in either category; it seemed Tzila was the former. 

At the question of Huā, of the children, the siamese smiled sweetly, letting that tiredness seep into her gaze before her words could tell the story. I am tired, She shared simply, But my heart swell with love, it worth the pain and tired. With a seaglass glance back at her brood, They are okay. They sleep and drink all time, I keep wondering when their eye open... She hummed thoughtfully, before gaze found its way back to her guest.
Messages In This Thread
if I tell you why I must stay, - by Huā - May 01, 2020, 04:24 PM
RE: if I tell you why I must stay, - by RIP Tzila - May 01, 2020, 09:04 PM
RE: if I tell you why I must stay, - by Huā - May 02, 2020, 11:52 AM
RE: if I tell you why I must stay, - by RIP Tzila - May 08, 2020, 02:50 PM
RE: if I tell you why I must stay, - by Huā - May 10, 2020, 01:41 PM
RE: if I tell you why I must stay, - by RIP Tzila - May 19, 2020, 10:52 PM
RE: if I tell you why I must stay, - by Huā - May 21, 2020, 10:21 PM
RE: if I tell you why I must stay, - by RIP Tzila - May 31, 2020, 09:07 PM
RE: if I tell you why I must stay, - by Huā - June 01, 2020, 02:10 PM
RE: if I tell you why I must stay, - by RIP Tzila - June 03, 2020, 11:58 PM
RE: if I tell you why I must stay, - by Huā - June 05, 2020, 05:41 PM