Northstar Vale I Know, I'm No Superman
158 Posts
Ooc — Kegana
Yuudai nodded, it was odd having been her main source of protection for her entire life, Yuudai suddenly realized that she didn't need him anymore. She had proven that many times over now. The thought left the samurai oddly empty, and devoid of emotion. He knew he was repressing his feeling for her, and it couldn't be healthy at all. But he wasn't exactly sure what else to do. He was backed into a corner, his loyalty now confusingly split between his family and his duty, but somewhere along the way Reiko became his family. Which left him even more confused and hurting, so it was easier to repress them. Pretend they didn't exist.

Collision asked a question of him in return for the answer, a question which made perfect sense. But some how caught Yuudai off guard. A sensation he wasn't used to and found to be exceedingly uncomfortable. His jaw fell slightly as he found the subtle irony of his logic. "Umm I'm definitely not her brother." Of course that was the first thing that came to mind to mention. Suddenly the eloquent marquis was a bumbling idiot. "I — We, grew up in the same pack. I've been her bodyguard since she was born." He couldn't bring himself to phrase it in the past tense. Surely he hadn't been dismissed from his position. He still held his rank. Everything would blow over. It had to.

A walk sounded like the perfect way to calm his mind after such dark thoughts. He knew then and there that sleep would elude him for the rest of the night not matter the length her would go to seek it. No, tonight he would walk with or without a partner. Yuudai dipped his head. "I shall follow your lead." Grateful for the companionship.
Messages In This Thread
I Know, I'm No Superman - by Collision - May 05, 2020, 09:33 PM
RE: I Know, I'm No Superman - by Yuudai - May 06, 2020, 10:26 PM
RE: I Know, I'm No Superman - by Collision - May 07, 2020, 11:07 AM
RE: I Know, I'm No Superman - by Yuudai - May 21, 2020, 01:49 AM
RE: I Know, I'm No Superman - by Collision - May 21, 2020, 02:04 AM
RE: I Know, I'm No Superman - by Yuudai - May 22, 2020, 05:21 PM
RE: I Know, I'm No Superman - by Collision - May 24, 2020, 09:55 PM
RE: I Know, I'm No Superman - by Yuudai - May 24, 2020, 11:44 PM
RE: I Know, I'm No Superman - by Collision - May 26, 2020, 10:53 PM
RE: I Know, I'm No Superman - by Yuudai - May 26, 2020, 11:46 PM
RE: I Know, I'm No Superman - by Collision - June 10, 2020, 08:14 AM