Sun Mote Copse slow dancer, no answer
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
Mentioning Wraen brought him something, at the very least, though difficult to discern exactly what it was. Still, he resisted the welling urge to pick and pry where he saw that opening, instead responding with a slow nod and another small mention to perhaps tie it in why she had even been on his considerations at all. I wondered, since she had come with you to the mountain then, he said, simply enough, carefully contained--no harshness slipping in if he was effective, just the reason why despite bringing up a day they would all probably rather not think about. And that she has vilified Hydra, a traitor herself after my littermate died all left unsaid, swallowed down with all of his suspicions--stashed beside why Wraen's sister had come to be so shook up over Charon's fresh death moons ago too, and whatever else that family may have against his--why they seemingly had it out for them on the mountain because their ideals were different in practice. If only he had known to act sooner and more firmly, he thought, but now was not the time. The damage was done.. and whether or not he could seek to mend any of it remained to be seen.

Fouler thoughts aside, he remained determined to not be blatantly inflammatory if he could help it, for it would do him no favors. But, he drew a breath and exhaled the sigh through his nose.

I do get the sense you want nothing to do with any of this, me or otherwise. Is that.. right? he asked, up front and just stating as it was and peering back keenly, ready to accept an answer that may not be too picturesque for the constellation of their family. He knew what it sounded like though, despite his attempts to package it neatly. I don't want to bother you by coming here, Jarilo tacked on, feeling redundant in the notion from when this had first began. If Arcturus intended to cut ties with his blood completely, then that was that and he would respect it. But, he had to know that was what he wanted. But I did want to see that you were.. whatever you needed to be now. Distance or not, I care about my brother, though if you wanted to cut it all off.. I would have to respect that, tensely delivered, given what he thought it could incite.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
slow dancer, no answer - by Jarilo - May 06, 2020, 02:53 PM
RE: slow dancer, no answer - by Arcturus - May 07, 2020, 10:57 AM
RE: slow dancer, no answer - by Jarilo - May 11, 2020, 11:33 PM
RE: slow dancer, no answer - by Arcturus - May 12, 2020, 10:35 AM
RE: slow dancer, no answer - by Jarilo - May 17, 2020, 10:57 PM
RE: slow dancer, no answer - by Arcturus - May 19, 2020, 10:19 AM
RE: slow dancer, no answer - by Jarilo - May 25, 2020, 01:54 AM
RE: slow dancer, no answer - by Arcturus - May 27, 2020, 11:20 AM
RE: slow dancer, no answer - by Jarilo - June 12, 2020, 11:44 PM
RE: slow dancer, no answer - by Arcturus - June 14, 2020, 05:15 PM