Seaside Moors And I did a lot wrong I can't make right
303 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
As a question came his way, Aningan’s gaze slipped from the boy to his packmate; there was a curious glint in his eyes, almost as if to repeat the question back to her. But instead of doing so, he answered with, “She’s family.” A sister, although not exactly by blood. He wondered how the two knew her, as well as if whether or not they, like Maegi, knew his father. But as much as he wondered what their answers may be, he held his tongue—now was not the time.

When the other male spoke, his attention was returned to him. He listened as the reason behind the attack was given, brows knitting together in the process. “You didn’t provoke her at all?” he asked, trying to wrap his head around it. If the alleged war occurred so long ago, then why did the Redhawk attack recently? Was that not something that faded with time? Aningan, disinterested in war as a whole, did not understand the concept of never letting it go.

“Do you have anywhere to go?” was his next question. “Or do you want to join us?” Part of him wondered if he should allow it, should that be the boy’s intention; he was injured, after all, and they had their own to worry about as it was. But, if mending him was a simple process, then that would mean having another around to strengthen them. Looking to Tundra again, he asked, “Do you know anything about medicine?” Because even though he knew Erzulie would have the answers, he didn’t feel right taking a stranger to see her now—not with the puppies still so small.
Characters are more than welcome to mistake Aningan for a polar bear.
A snowy owl can also be noted hanging around with Aningan, usually in the trees or sky, unless stated otherwise in my posts.
Messages In This Thread
And I did a lot wrong I can't make right - by Rowan - May 13, 2020, 02:35 PM
RE: And I did a lot wrong I can't make right - by Aningan - May 17, 2020, 11:12 PM