Wheeling Gull Isle Everybody get on board
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
Mal shared that he had gone through the same, and understood her feelings. Though that didn't solve anything... she did find some comfort in the fact that she was not alone. Astaroth understood her... and now Mal. They had all lost someone beloved. She dipped her head as a silent sort of thanks before meeting his gaze again. When spoke of the scouting part, though, Huā's ears perked up. Actually, this is recent. Before this we still have time to send someone, we send old general, Orochi. I not see him in while, but perhaps he still traveling. She contemplated- realizing that was another on the list of I haven't thought about you in a hot minute. 

For Junshi, I think I can not lead this, but maybe I will ask my new general to continue it. I not check with her yet. She sighed. Always more things to be taken care of. But Junshi was valuable, this she knew, especially considering what Hydra had taught her about the importance of a defense system. As Mal continued she listened intently, feeling slightly jealous of the way he described it as a family... but she had new family now. Even if Atausuq and Ying had torn a hole in her heart, she knew her children would fill it. 

As for Aiolos... I thankful he do well... I trust him with anything. He is fantastic shǐzhě. And I happy to hear you have good beta too, and packmate you happy with. She praised, tail wagging. She had not met Simmik, but would not mind being acquainted with Neverwinter's beta sometime in the future, she thought.

If Huā had known how literally Mal 's use of the word family really was, considering all the children he'd have running around soon, she would've had many questions. For now though, she felt business was over, and yet he lingered. What more was he wanting? Would he not ask about her figure at all? Was he that polite, just foolish, or uninterested? All these concerns swam in her mind. 

I miss-ed you, She admitted quietly then, shifting the topic, smile falling. I have something important to tell you, but I not know how. Do you know it? She inquired, gazing up at him with careful blue eyes.
Messages In This Thread
Everybody get on board - by Mal - May 16, 2020, 01:12 PM
RE: Everybody get on board - by Huā - May 16, 2020, 01:56 PM
RE: Everybody get on board - by Mal - May 16, 2020, 02:55 PM
RE: Everybody get on board - by Huā - May 16, 2020, 03:30 PM
RE: Everybody get on board - by Mal - May 16, 2020, 04:07 PM
RE: Everybody get on board - by Huā - May 16, 2020, 05:10 PM
RE: Everybody get on board - by Mal - May 16, 2020, 07:17 PM
RE: Everybody get on board - by Huā - May 17, 2020, 03:07 PM
RE: Everybody get on board - by Mal - May 18, 2020, 11:58 PM
RE: Everybody get on board - by Huā - May 20, 2020, 10:50 AM
RE: Everybody get on board - by Mal - May 21, 2020, 10:15 PM