Wapun Meadow something soft and soaked in pain
the phoenix prince
64 Posts
Ooc — Etkri
[Image: banner_by_etkri-dc1tt1y.jpg]

Kukulkan nodded quickly at the healer’s request for updates, it was the least he could do for someone looking to help him.Though as the colors in the sky shifted, darkening, he began wishing for a rest. Not that he’d voice it.

At the mention of resting, however, Kukulkan’s ass promptly landed on the ground, disturbing the gentle swaying of the wildflowers and even sending a few of their petals dancing in the breeze. His gaze, getting a bit of that ember glow back, that spark of life, met Evien’s with a smirk as he cluhckled, tongue in cheek, ”Come now, I’ma sure ya say that t’all the half dead fellas ya pick up outta the shitter.” A short pause before stopping and turning his eyes southward, towards their destination.

”I’m sure ain’t none of that healing magic knowledge ya got can pull somethin’ like that off, heh.” Spoken as lightly as a summer breeze, leaving no room for pity, only for snark.

As Evien continued, there should have been anxiety in his veins. Any normal beast might have been wary about entering the domain of a group described in such a way, but it was... familiar to him. Reminiscent of his old life, of the one he’d been built up around. A long pause of thought broken only by a slight chuckle. Oh how this male was speaking his language...

”Sounds like my kinda place,” Sights turning back to him, ”an’ I’ll be sure to start all kinds’a ruckus, just fer ya.” An ear twitch, a snarky purse of the lips all playful. All teasing.

All the little bits of Kukulkan returning.

”Now don’t go threatenin’ me with’a good time.”

[Image: murdermuffin666_by_etkri-dc1wf3p.png]
Messages In This Thread
something soft and soaked in pain - by Evien - May 17, 2020, 08:44 PM
RE: something soft and soaked in pain - by Kukulkan - May 21, 2020, 05:51 PM
RE: something soft and soaked in pain - by Evien - May 24, 2020, 07:49 PM
RE: something soft and soaked in pain - by Kukulkan - May 27, 2020, 02:37 AM
RE: something soft and soaked in pain - by Evien - June 07, 2020, 11:23 PM