Moonspear aliuktuk ⚶
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
Greeted, he shook his coat free of any lasting droplets of the creek before closing that last distance spanning between them. Today would not find him unwelcome, at least not for now, and perhaps his quiet arrival might be appreciated. The sun was warm, the day peaceful, though his inner workings didn't always agree. Striding over lightly, he would not disturb that, however; his concerns would be for her, first.

He set down his meager fish catch and nosed gently against her cheek while he settled beside her, situating himself close, then closer. Time had slowly made him a bit bolder and less reserved with the company between each other (now that he knew he could have it--he learned young to be careful where gravid women were concerned--they were mighty). Touch was easier to come by when he worried about it less, simply so. Though, it was her words that stilled him briefly. Soon. Ada, him.

Anxious, but strangely tickled by the idea, he crossed his paws. I am, I think. As ready as I can, he answered, steadier than he had thought it would be, but he had stewed over this plenty by now. I'm excited to meet them, he mentioned. Are you ready? Will you.. need anything? When it is then..? His mother kept everyone away, save for their father to guard and those secrets for the finer details went to the grave with them. Hydra had her mirror sisters as she always did, keeping Dirge and the other near-yearlings at arm's length too. Kukutux had.. him, and.. well, whatever he may muster for her in place of blood-bonds.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
aliuktuk ⚶ - by Kukutux - May 18, 2020, 10:10 AM
RE: aliuktuk ⚶ - by Jarilo - May 20, 2020, 03:20 PM
RE: aliuktuk ⚶ - by Kukutux - May 20, 2020, 04:41 PM
RE: aliuktuk ⚶ - by Jarilo - May 24, 2020, 01:28 AM
RE: aliuktuk ⚶ - by Kukutux - May 24, 2020, 07:40 PM
RE: aliuktuk ⚶ - by Jarilo - July 07, 2020, 01:11 AM
RE: aliuktuk ⚶ - by Kukutux - July 12, 2020, 01:28 AM
RE: aliuktuk ⚶ - by Jarilo - July 15, 2020, 12:04 AM
RE: aliuktuk ⚶ - by Kukutux - July 28, 2020, 12:45 AM
RE: aliuktuk ⚶ - by Jarilo - August 09, 2020, 02:57 AM