Haunted Wood the world will never take my heart
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Watching her eat his eyes roaming her starved form the guilt grew deeper. Everything was busy, it was true enough that he was busy yet he couldn't help feeling awful for not having caught her scent sooner than he had. Her thanks took him by surprise and with a grim expression he replied "it's the least I can do". Pausing he considered what to do about her inquiry, hesitating on giving the name of the vicious girl that had grown along him in the darkness of Nightwalkers. She'd ridden them of Vengeance, something that he considered a favor but then she'd done nothing else but make things worse. What loyalty did he owe her? "Her name is Hela but she hasn't been seen in a while now. If she returns I'll remember what she did" the words brought the same shiver down his spine as when he'd vowed to Serem to take Hela out if ever nescessary. "I run the place now. You can have free run of the land, take what you need we have enough to keep caches stocked. Whenever you want to leave, you're free to go. I am very sorry that you've been kept here, I'm in your debt if you need it" giving her a quick nod he stood and began to move backwards to the exit of her den "I have to check on others, there's a few injured. Is there anything else you need?" 

Figured we could maybe try to fade out? If you want a few more posts if Cordelia has any questions I can definitely do that too!
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
the world will never take my heart - by Valour - May 19, 2020, 10:15 PM
RE: the world will never take my heart - by Cordelia - May 20, 2020, 01:23 AM
RE: the world will never take my heart - by Valour - May 20, 2020, 09:13 AM
RE: the world will never take my heart - by Cordelia - May 20, 2020, 01:23 PM
RE: the world will never take my heart - by Valour - May 25, 2020, 02:16 PM
RE: the world will never take my heart - by Cordelia - June 05, 2020, 09:41 PM
RE: the world will never take my heart - by Valour - June 09, 2020, 01:09 AM