Cerulean Cape i won't go down by myself, but i'll go down with my friends
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
malia I talked to vami and jay and we all agreed to just let donovan go, so he can exit in your next post! 
also not a big deal but, hua is not at all white yall X) she is brown & black!

Her attack was more successful than she realized it might be, seeming to stun him to the point where the stranger's attack landed as well. Huā tasted a touch of blood and spat it into the sand, backing up for a moment to assess where she might go next. But ultimately the wolfdog seemed relentless, wanting to fight each time they came at him. As long as this went on, Aiolos would remain bleeding on the earth, and Minori's pregnancy would continually be shaken. Huā did not wish to see such things happen. Minori pressed forward still, brave in the face of danger as a good jiàngguān would be, putting herself between the Huā, Aiolos, and the enemy. Huā moved forward after her, flashing a worrisome glance back to the ambassador before turning her attention back upon the wolfdog. Part wolf and already torn to some degree, confronted by four wolves- if he was smart, he would take his exit now. Huā snapped her teeth forward in empty air as a warning, retreat now or prepare to suffer more.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i won't go down by myself, but i'll go down with my friends - by Huā - June 29, 2020, 03:13 PM