Flycatcher Downs Let's make some new friends
30 Posts
Ooc — mix
Something about the interaction brought a transparently 'sly' look onto Journey's young face. Already, she was imagining herself a matchmaker, and these two her first, happy customers. Only when she remembered how vehement her friend had been about arranged marriages did she slow down an decide to see how things went.

This distracted her enough that Steph had already explained her own quest and moved on to asking about theirs by the time she felt ready to answer. "Huh?" she said, her ears and eyes swivelling back toward Steph (she had been staring at Soleon's nervous paws in joyful suspicion). "Oh! Well — I'd really like to meet my Aunt Dawn. She's supposed to be this crazy warrior hunter woman, and she's the matriarch on this side of the river. Of my family, I mean. The last I heard, she was leading a pack called Whitebark Stream. And then I've got a whole lotta cousins, I guess, but I don't know much about them. And some more aunts and uncles, but mostly those are accounted for."

She didn't expect that Steph would have much information for her, just like she hadn't expected Soleon to sudden reveal they were related when she'd asked what his mother's name was. She was already bumbling on to talk about hunting:

"I can hunt, too! Maybe we can take down a whole deer all together. What are you hunting for?"
Messages In This Thread
Let's make some new friends - by Steph - May 21, 2020, 07:06 PM
RE: Let's make some new friends - by Soleon - May 21, 2020, 08:13 PM
RE: Let's make some new friends - by Journey - May 21, 2020, 08:40 PM
RE: Let's make some new friends - by Steph - May 21, 2020, 08:49 PM
RE: Let's make some new friends - by Soleon - May 21, 2020, 09:28 PM
RE: Let's make some new friends - by Journey - May 21, 2020, 09:40 PM
RE: Let's make some new friends - by Steph - May 21, 2020, 09:52 PM
RE: Let's make some new friends - by Soleon - May 21, 2020, 10:07 PM
RE: Let's make some new friends - by Journey - May 21, 2020, 10:13 PM
RE: Let's make some new friends - by Steph - May 21, 2020, 10:33 PM
RE: Let's make some new friends - by Soleon - May 21, 2020, 11:03 PM