Whitefish River The Countdown Starts
THE GOLDEN KNIGHT
212 Posts
Ooc — Impala
Collision did not know the full reason Reiko seemed more stressed out. To be honest he chalked it up to hormones and all the other crazy things that happened during pregnancy plus the natural duties of a leader. Was there much else to consider? Honestly, if only he knew. 

She had come to him and said she wanted to take a trip. To be honest he was uncertain it was best given the time frame, but his job was not to offer objection. Only protection and support. He simply nodded and provided a safe journey. 

Though, a little longer than he had expected. 

When they didn't just enter Collision was a bit surprised, yet it also made sense. Reiko was so polite and respectful. She would probably expect the same respect. Also--the wolves here knew her. They didn't know him so it seemed just as much for his own protection. 

"I look forward to meeting those whom you have so much regard for," He offered her an honest look and while they waited he noticed she seemed refreshed to be here. There was a subtle mood change. Maybe she needed to get away from more than he considered. Maybe she was just anxious. 

He mustered up his most reassuring half smile and nudged his head into her shoulder as a friendly gesture, "Let whatever is bothering you go. Sunshine comes after the rain, y'know,"
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA 

Messages In This Thread
The Countdown Starts - by Reiko - May 22, 2020, 12:33 PM
RE: The Countdown Starts - by Collision - May 24, 2020, 09:22 PM
RE: The Countdown Starts - by Ira - May 25, 2020, 12:48 PM
RE: The Countdown Starts - by Reiko - May 25, 2020, 10:33 PM
RE: The Countdown Starts - by Collision - May 25, 2020, 11:35 PM
RE: The Countdown Starts - by Ira - May 26, 2020, 03:25 PM
RE: The Countdown Starts - by Reiko - June 03, 2020, 12:13 PM
RE: The Countdown Starts - by Collision - June 08, 2020, 09:52 PM