Northstar Vale Carry That Weight
158 Posts
Ooc — Kegana
He found quickly enough whatever sensible company he had been hoping for would never arrive. He held back his sigh, and instead offered her a knowing smile. This wasn’t his first rodeo with a pregnant woman, let me remind you. He had seen all the emotional out breaks of both Hiromi’s mother but also Reiko’s, and now he had a wife who while normally kind of heart was having a rather wicked pregnancy. Yuudai wasn’t fazed by the emotional energy, he just hoped her himself had enough energy to calm the poor woman.

“Vespera, Vespera.” Yuudai started with a soft tone, taking a step forward and dipping his head to be nearer to her’s. He wasn’t used to towering over her, but with he having collapsed to the ground he was able to loom as much as he wished. “It’s alright, slow down.” He continued to offer calming words, and gentle shushing until she was finally calm enough to have a conversation that wasn’t interrupted by hickups.

“I’ll do my best to help you no matter what situation you are in. But in order to do that, I need to know all the facts. Okay? I’m in your corner.” To be honest the samurai wasn’t sure what Reiko or Ibis would do to Vespera. Yuu knew that some women of leadership positions could be very protective of that right. And he knew he himself was rather protective of his own right, to mate with his wife if given Reiko’s permission. But Yuudai could only hope they would be lenient on their noble woman.

Who was this Valette lady? He though absently... as he waited patiently for Vespera to catch her breath.
Messages In This Thread
Carry That Weight - by Vespera - May 22, 2020, 02:17 PM
RE: Carry That Weight - by Yuudai - May 22, 2020, 05:04 PM
RE: Carry That Weight - by Vespera - May 28, 2020, 10:36 PM
RE: Carry That Weight - by Yuudai - May 28, 2020, 10:48 PM
RE: Carry That Weight - by Vespera - May 28, 2020, 11:17 PM
RE: Carry That Weight - by Yuudai - June 17, 2020, 01:45 AM
RE: Carry That Weight - by Vespera - July 01, 2020, 08:44 PM