Sawtooth Spire and so she spoke chiding the heart in her breast
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
wintersbane. the name is unfamiliar to her, just the same as courtfall. just as surely as roangeda would be to him and his. praimfaya makes a small noise of acknowledgement in her throat, offering it in the stead of something more verbal. she is half tempted to ask a cursory question of where he was since it was made to sound as if he was no longer with them but bites it back before she can. that's a good thing. she offers and then gives a slight sheepish flutter of her ears. she had once thought roangeda was closely bonded and they'd fallen all the same. at least ...at least sagtannet didn't seem like it was in danger of that any time soon. she could help make sure of that, at least. she owed it to them...in some capacity; repentant for abandoning diaspora.

when he asks if she remembers his name — which she does not — praimfaya feels called out and she supposes while she should have been upfront about it she had held onto the hope that he would supply it all the same. her cheeks flush and burn with a blush that she is glad her fur hides; but her ears and the expression upon her face — apologetic — betray her feelings. no, i'm sorry. i know i know you but it's been a long time.

after learning his name again — mahler — she apologizes once more and tries her best to pay attention as she's led upon the tour of sawtooth spire.

edited in a conclusion for archival.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and so she spoke chiding the heart in her breast - by RIP Praimfaya - May 25, 2020, 05:58 AM