Hushed Willows Sim Sala Bim on Your Tongue
Everything lies within Emotion
483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
*sips apple juice*

He was so kind, such a gentleman. Even as she caught him not paying attention to their surroundings, but instead having it only for her... It was flattering, though from anyone else she'd see it as an insult to her teachings. She lived a poet and would die a scholar, after all, and part of the job was to teach others all she knew - but how could she blame the young mouse for eyeing the queen of faes and welfare? It was something in those eyes of him - she saw depth and hurt, but despite this he remained such a gentle soul. They had more in common than either of them might ever know, but it was no time to discuss just in which ways they had been hurt in the past.

The moment she noticed something amiss, she rose to her feet. cloud-kissed brows driven together by the thunder of worry as a sudden storm erupted in the boy's heart. Though his words said otherwise, she found herself guilty and desperately wanted to set things right. She tried not to pity him, tried to understand - but there was so much information she was missing, and she could not put two and two together. All she could do was step a little closer, hold him a little tighter if he so wished... Ssshh... She shushed him quietly - if she had not been given clearance on whether her closeness was appropriate or not, she would gently put her paw on his in the hopes of soothing some of his worries.

Let me guess... You've come from afar seeking something specific, but you don't know just what that is yet. She puzzled softly, gaze tracking the line of the horizon until she could not see it anymore. I was the same when I left home... She had trouble getting the last word to fall in line with the rest, not thinking her place among the other Meloniis had been home at all, but she had nothing else to call it. It takes some time to know just what you want to do and who you'd like by your side — but if you're even a fraction of the man I find you to be, you'll find the answers. You'll see. She encouraged, a smile on her face and conviction in her voice. But in case you ever need a break... know that my forest shall be a sanctuary, so you'll always have a place where you're welcome and wanted.
Messages In This Thread
Sim Sala Bim on Your Tongue - by Dante - May 27, 2020, 01:30 PM
RE: Sim Sala Bim on Your Tongue - by Lumiya - May 27, 2020, 01:50 PM
RE: Sim Sala Bim on Your Tongue - by Dante - May 27, 2020, 02:41 PM
RE: Sim Sala Bim on Your Tongue - by Lumiya - May 27, 2020, 03:13 PM
RE: Sim Sala Bim on Your Tongue - by Dante - May 27, 2020, 08:43 PM
RE: Sim Sala Bim on Your Tongue - by Lumiya - May 28, 2020, 03:55 PM
RE: Sim Sala Bim on Your Tongue - by Dante - May 28, 2020, 07:59 PM
RE: Sim Sala Bim on Your Tongue - by Lumiya - May 29, 2020, 06:31 PM
RE: Sim Sala Bim on Your Tongue - by Dante - May 29, 2020, 08:10 PM
RE: Sim Sala Bim on Your Tongue - by Lumiya - May 30, 2020, 05:05 PM
RE: Sim Sala Bim on Your Tongue - by Dante - May 31, 2020, 09:54 PM