Whitefish River leaving me hollow
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
With everything that had gone on over the last few days, the healer found herself with little time to herself. As a result, she was tired and sore, and she longed for even a few hours nap curled up beside her mate. But she did not find it at all a reason to complain. She was happy to help, and she wanted Ira and Reiko to rest comfortably and to not want for anything. 

She was on her way from one mother and on to the next when the scent of a stranger made her freeze. It wasn't something she had ever encountered this far from the borders, and for a moment, it caused her heart to race in her chest. She was heavily pregnant and in no position to deal with a trespasser, not that she was very useful in that regard when she wasn't a million pounds heavier. 

Just when she was about to call for help, the woman's soft call reached her ears; she called out for Reiko, and as Speedy began to travel closer, she recognized the scent of their sister pack. When she finally found the pale stranger, she greeted her with a warm smile. Hello, she said first. I'm Speedy. Still offering a smile, she asked: Is everything okay? Maybe she was just curious about Kaistleoki, but she thought she noted worry in the other woman's face. Hopefully there wasn't more trouble. With Evergreen and Winterbourne missing and the early deliveries of not only Reiko while visiting, but the count as well, she wasn't sure she could handle much more.
Messages In This Thread
leaving me hollow - by Necahual - May 27, 2020, 06:30 PM
RE: leaving me hollow - by Speedy - May 28, 2020, 08:25 PM
RE: leaving me hollow - by Necahual - June 01, 2020, 06:21 PM
RE: leaving me hollow - by Speedy - June 03, 2020, 10:13 PM
RE: leaving me hollow - by Necahual - June 11, 2020, 09:42 AM
RE: leaving me hollow - by Speedy - June 16, 2020, 07:06 PM
RE: leaving me hollow - by Necahual - June 22, 2020, 10:01 AM