Silver Moraine Wearing a Warning Sign
forget about truth and consequence
249 Posts
Ooc — markab
Rogue
Away
thank you! not sure what size dice you were rolling but i just did 1d6s for each. renard's actual attack missed so i will let you decide how that happens

They’d been thinking too hard on the last spar, apparently. That had been…well, it had all been very neat. All with rules, a clear goal in mind, apparently they’d forgotten that they were not bound to play by any rules of fair conduct, which was just sad. So instead of keeping on their toes like they were supposed to, no sooner had they finished the sentence then there was a set of teeth around their throat.

Most of what she had to say was muffled around their skin, though.

Renard laughed, and the teeth around their throat closed a little tighter, enough to hurt. “Dirty fighting, huh,” they said, approvingly – it was what they should have been doing. “I can respect that. Though if you’re going to deliver me an ultimatum, it's hard to hear with your mouth full.”

She wasn’t drawing blood, though, and luckily there was enough loose fur there that when they angled and wrenched their head back and out of her grip, stepping quickly away, the way her teeth snagged left only shallow wounds there under the fur, which immediately started to sting.

Catching them off guard – that was good.

“You do know I meant a spar, right. Just to get an idea. Practice fighting.” And though she was certainly skilled, Renard’s interest in serving someone who was clearly more interested in grandstanding was not high to begin with. “Relax.” Now a good foot or so away, jaws open, Renard darted forward with the aim to rake their teeth down the side of her face.

Messages In This Thread
Wearing a Warning Sign - by Nemisis - May 28, 2020, 06:57 AM
RE: Wearing a Warning Sign - by Renard - May 30, 2020, 07:47 PM
RE: Wearing a Warning Sign - by Nemisis - May 30, 2020, 08:50 PM
RE: Wearing a Warning Sign - by Renard - May 30, 2020, 10:53 PM
RE: Wearing a Warning Sign - by Nemisis - May 31, 2020, 08:39 PM
RE: Wearing a Warning Sign - by Renard - May 31, 2020, 10:25 PM
RE: Wearing a Warning Sign - by Nemisis - June 02, 2020, 08:20 PM
RE: Wearing a Warning Sign - by Renard - June 02, 2020, 10:52 PM
RE: Wearing a Warning Sign - by Nemisis - June 03, 2020, 12:15 AM
RE: Wearing a Warning Sign - by Renard - June 03, 2020, 12:55 AM
RE: Wearing a Warning Sign - by Nemisis - June 05, 2020, 12:53 AM