Whitefish River There Must Be Something Wrong With Me
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
Hieronymous had given Ira ample space after he heard the news of the now Count being officially a new mother. Evergreen and Winterbourne had gone missing and though he worried for them, he was as equally mad in their disappearances happening now of all times. They had two fathers, and now neither was around to support the woman they chose to mother their children. 

He had spent his morning fishing, not out of pleasure as he usually does, but to fill the caches and one last catch after he was pleased with the stocks being full for, well, Ira herself. His mind wandered and frankly, he was uncertain of what to do now. Ira needed help, and sure she had a whole pack to do so - but they had their own families to prepare for and Hiero, well, he wondered if it would overstep some boundaries to try and ease the new mother's stress by offering food at the very least.

Clearing his throat, with a mouth full of fish it was the only way he could announce himself before placing the fish down, nosing it in her direction as to not stray too far into the Count's den. I don't know if you've eaten yet, you can always save it for later.
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Messages In This Thread
There Must Be Something Wrong With Me - by Ira - May 28, 2020, 02:10 PM
RE: There Must Be Something Wrong With Me - by Hieronymous - May 28, 2020, 02:23 PM
RE: There Must Be Something Wrong With Me - by Wynter - June 03, 2020, 07:01 AM
RE: There Must Be Something Wrong With Me - by Ira - June 03, 2020, 02:57 PM
RE: There Must Be Something Wrong With Me - by Ira - June 08, 2020, 02:02 PM
RE: There Must Be Something Wrong With Me - by Ira - June 08, 2020, 02:46 PM