Northstar Vale sometimes fate is just as cruel
158 Posts
Ooc — Kegana
im totally missed the little girl in my last post I apologize for that!

Hiromi was obviously extremely tired, and it nearly brought Yuudai to tears. She had struggled so hard, and lost so much. The guilt landed in his stomach like a molten rock. How could he have let this happen? He had known her pregnancy was difficult. But after everything that happened with Rei and Takeshi, Yuu had realized he'd neglected his wife. He had allowed this to happen. He hadn't taken proper care of her. And now she was paying the consequences for his inaction.

"I'm so sorry." Yuu turned to her again, smiling sadly as his son squawked rather loudly. He was a strong and healthy boy. And Yuu would cherish him. Yuudai pressed his forehead against her own, taking a calming deep breath with her as he thought of a name. Slowly he pulled back. This time he reached out for his little daughter. Even as her fight weakened. He gave her a lick across her back, trying to comfort the tiny child. He knew her time was coming to an end, but he refused to let he go without a name. She had come to the world, and she was a gift, regardless of her early demise. "She needs a name too." He whispered softly, afraid her might break his first daughter. "Okurimono" Yuudai spoke her name, hoping it would give her a blessing in her next life.

He glanced up at Hiromi, hoping she wouldn't be upset with his split second decision. Yuu offered a small smile, grief in his eyes. Guilt in his heart.

Shifting his gaze back to the boy, Yuudai gave him a comforting tongue across the back as well. Happy despite the sadness that had seeped into this normally joyous occasion. "How about we name him....Kazuhiko?" His first born son. His tiny little boy.
Messages In This Thread
sometimes fate is just as cruel - by Hiromi - May 29, 2020, 02:32 AM
RE: sometimes fate is just as cruel - by Kazuhiko - May 29, 2020, 02:41 AM
RE: sometimes fate is just as cruel - by Yuudai - June 12, 2020, 02:11 PM
RE: sometimes fate is just as cruel - by Hiromi - June 14, 2020, 07:33 AM
RE: sometimes fate is just as cruel - by Kazuhiko - June 14, 2020, 01:21 PM
RE: sometimes fate is just as cruel - by Yuudai - June 16, 2020, 11:42 PM