Wheeling Gull Isle all I want to see
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
sounds good. cyprin feel free to hop back in whenever theres an opportunity, but we should probably wrap this thread up soon

His gaze met hers for a moment, fearsome, and her own was icy, daring him to speak out- daring him to get he and his family kicked to the curb. But quickly he recalled his place, gaze falling, and she lifted her chin upward, an emphasis on the difference between them. 

Still sensitive about what others might think of her, of her four bastard children, she did not take kindly to his next words. I'm not whoring around. This is my only child. She lashed her tail, annoyed. Would he continue to dig his grave here? She did not work logically, knew she had accused him of such things and yet was offended when he denied it. 

And then... I figured you knew. The others would have the respect to seek her out; did Aiolos and Ruò think they were above this standard of respect? Back home, no man bred his wife without first requesting permission from the emperor or his nobles. Those that did could face high consequence. Huā did not wish to create a dictatorship, but to some degree, she did expect that she would be respected as her rank ought to be.

And then that question. Huā's eyes narrowed. Do you not recall that I was busy make alliance? Busy getting husband, busy losing two of my closest fucking love ones, busy give birth and take care my own damn children? She hissed. I do not seek out Ruò. She is lowest here, she disrespect me, barely deserve home here. She lucky I let her stay. It not my job to hunt her down just to be ridicule. Her- or you- should have let me know. If you breed again next year without telling me, you and your family out. Okay? Huā spat.

Tail continued to lash in the air and her brow furrowed like someone deep in thought. Aiolos. I disappointed, only because I expect better from you. Do not disappoint me in the future, please. I not want to lose you. She sighed, distressed. It was true; Aiolos was likely her most valued member out of any of them. She did not want to hold back from making it clear she would excercise her power, but booting him out would ultimately be bad for both of them. Huā prayed next year might go more smoothly.
Messages In This Thread
all I want to see - by Huā - May 29, 2020, 04:43 PM
RE: all I want to see - by Huojin - May 29, 2020, 05:25 PM
RE: all I want to see - by Aiolos - May 30, 2020, 02:54 PM
RE: all I want to see - by Huā - June 01, 2020, 06:56 PM
RE: all I want to see - by Ruò - June 03, 2020, 05:22 PM
RE: all I want to see - by Aiolos - June 04, 2020, 08:19 AM
RE: all I want to see - by Huā - June 04, 2020, 10:12 AM
RE: all I want to see - by Aiolos - July 01, 2020, 01:42 PM
RE: all I want to see - by Huā - July 01, 2020, 03:06 PM
RE: all I want to see - by Aiolos - July 01, 2020, 08:52 PM
RE: all I want to see - by Ruò - July 07, 2020, 06:37 PM