Wapun Meadow i heard a call in my sleep again
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
i'm not picky tbh! i'm perfectly fine with just doing a simple roll to determine a victor and have them sort of back and forth for a couple posts. i did a simple hit/miss roll here for renard's attack to determine whether she avoided it or not. you are free to pp pri as needed!

frostbound gaze watches as renard mirrors her 'ready-aim-fire' position. her tail sways against her hocks: once, twice, three times with unbridled excitement that races down her spine and spreads into her taunt limbs. there was always that familiar rush at the thrill of the fight that she got every time she sparred ...every time she fought. it would be so easy to get lost in that high. she watches renard's movements as they advance; and feels her muscles pull taunt as she aims to pirouette out of renard's grasping jaws as they aim for her scarred shoulder. she feels the sting of teeth splicing flesh and lets out a low snarl, countering as quickly as adrenaline and instinct would let her with the aim of her own teeth at his own shoulder in retaliation.
Messages In This Thread
i heard a call in my sleep again - by Renard - May 29, 2020, 04:47 PM
RE: i heard a call in my sleep again - by Renard - May 30, 2020, 02:27 PM
RE: i heard a call in my sleep again - by Renard - May 30, 2020, 05:15 PM
RE: i heard a call in my sleep again - by Renard - May 31, 2020, 03:04 PM
RE: i heard a call in my sleep again - by Renard - June 01, 2020, 04:29 PM
RE: i heard a call in my sleep again - by Renard - June 02, 2020, 11:35 PM
RE: i heard a call in my sleep again - by RIP Praimfaya - June 03, 2020, 12:38 PM
RE: i heard a call in my sleep again - by Renard - June 04, 2020, 03:07 AM
RE: i heard a call in my sleep again - by Renard - June 05, 2020, 12:43 AM
RE: i heard a call in my sleep again - by Renard - June 07, 2020, 12:50 AM
RE: i heard a call in my sleep again - by Renard - June 09, 2020, 12:29 AM