Barrow Fields and drawing lines around my body to recall my place
forget about truth and consequence
249 Posts
Ooc — markab
Rogue
Away
Donovan gave his response with ominousness around all the right words, but Renard couldn’t help a bark of laughter at the concept. “There’s a forest here that bleeds?” The man didn’t seem the type to just tell them a complete lie, but it seemed implausible, at the very least. “Might be worth a visit, then.” Just to indulge their curiosity. They were not expecting to find trees that actually dripped blood.

The story, though, that got more fascinating the longer it went on.

Not something Renard could relate to. Another reason why they wouldn’t be caught dead leading a thing – too much potential for it all to go wrong. Much easier to be the one causing the problems. “She got away, I take it. Kids or not, you don’t let someone like that go on purpose.”

“Oh, we’ve all got to talk sometime. You can’t go wrong with sharing a little anger.” Renard echoed the other wolfdog’s chuckle as he came to the end of his tale, and took another strip of flesh from the cooling deer lying between them. “I find that and fighting are the best way to make friends. Or take someone’s measure.”

Messages In This Thread
RE: and drawing lines around my body to recall my place - by Renard - June 06, 2020, 11:10 PM