Dragoncrest Cliffs The Moon Calls To Me
Hello, sweet Antichrist
148 Posts
Ooc — Vami
The other creatures turns about, wild yellow eyes squinting in the pitch darkness, even as the moon struggles to offer any comforting glow. Maybe the other wolf (far different then any wolf he had ever seen before, then again, so was Locke) had not spotted him after all. Wolves could see well in the dark, yes, but even some could only see so far especially when their target is under cover. Maybe even still the other wolf's eyes did not see as well as some. Even still, Hemlocke imagined his eyes to be better then most at night, granted he was strictly nocturnal and red eyes had adjusted to such nature far better then the sting of sunlight. 

On edge, hackles raised, tense, and nose wrickled, he was not in the mood to play any games. The man's voice cut the silence and Hemlocke quivered, stilled in his place but a moment longer. If he ran now, would it be better? Would this man catch him? Should he have left the safety of the large forest after all? It was dangerous out here...

Slowly, hesitantly, Hemlocke steps out from the foliage, shifting a single paw loudly over the earth to make his placement known. He didnt speak yet, only looked back at stranger with those dark eyes.
hello Darkness,
my old friend.
Messages In This Thread
The Moon Calls To Me - by Kynareth Deagon - June 03, 2020, 12:57 AM
RE: The Moon Calls To Me - by Hemlocke - June 03, 2020, 04:22 PM
RE: The Moon Calls To Me - by Kynareth Deagon - June 04, 2020, 02:25 PM
RE: The Moon Calls To Me - by Hemlocke - June 15, 2020, 02:45 PM
RE: The Moon Calls To Me - by Kynareth Deagon - June 15, 2020, 03:22 PM
RE: The Moon Calls To Me - by Hemlocke - July 01, 2020, 08:36 AM
RE: The Moon Calls To Me - by Kynareth Deagon - July 01, 2020, 08:05 PM
RE: The Moon Calls To Me - by Hemlocke - July 06, 2020, 01:23 PM
RE: The Moon Calls To Me - by Kynareth Deagon - July 07, 2020, 05:17 PM