Northstar Vale Once More With Feeling
THE GOLDEN KNIGHT
212 Posts
Ooc — Impala
There was no mistaking that a change was most necessary. Something had to give so that they could all move on and recover or this. Well, those that could. It was not Takeshi that broke his heart and it would not be Takeshi that broke his well. However, it was not something to dimiss: The pseudo-king would pay for his crimes. Of this Collision was most certain. For now, it was time to see what he was made of. Man or martyr?

He condoned Hime for her actions. An admirable sister to be had to be searching for help for Reiko. Collision didn't know if he was ready to do such a thing. Was he prepared to protect Reiko despite everything? Despite the fact that she was not strong enough to stand on her own legs? He hated her. No, he didn't. A burdensome feeling crept over his body as he realized, again, he didn't know what he wanted to do. 

"When did she support her pack?" His eyes narrowed in on Hime. There was that bite to his voice yet again. That cold vendetta personifying itself. It would be right of him to stand and protect the Empress. Did that have to continue to be his duty? "The Emperor can go to hell. He deserves to burn," A fire ignited in his eyes and he stood strong. If he was to be excused for such brave words then so be it. Would helping Reiko help Takeshi? Perhaps that was enough to make him refuse. Hime had his respect over one mutual agreement. The new Emperor had been wrong. 

Another argument had arisen within his head. Was the duty still his own? Besides being Reiko's sister she held no title over him. She held no rank. Perhaps, however, she knew what he needed to hear. Perhaps she was right. A girl come to seek help for her sister with innocent intentions. That was what this was. 

"I've cared for Reiko over and over again while that fool has remained the one reaping the benefits. He thinks he's something special because he fathered her children. Where was he when she needed him? Where was she when I was the one chasing away the hunger by bringing her food? I have been the loyal friend. I have been the one...that guarded her. As always I said I would," He looked away from her. There is pain in his chest now. A tightness over his heart. A tear forming in his eye that he hides from the colorless dam, "Why now am I called upon? Takeshi...He has caused all of this pain. Am i to assist in the remedy? He doesn't know what love is. Whatever he feels for her. It is not love. It is only selfish obsession,"
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA 

Messages In This Thread
Once More With Feeling - by Collision - June 12, 2020, 10:49 PM
RE: Once More With Feeling - by Hime - June 15, 2020, 09:04 PM
RE: Once More With Feeling - by Collision - June 17, 2020, 08:50 AM
RE: Once More With Feeling - by Hime - June 28, 2020, 04:09 PM
RE: Once More With Feeling - by Collision - June 28, 2020, 07:49 PM
RE: Once More With Feeling - by Hime - July 04, 2020, 10:46 AM