Totoka River with lips made of glass
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
Praimfaya adds that she is a trained warrior herself, which has Huā's worry heightened, realizing that many of her own wolves were not warriors, could likely be torn to shreds by a little misstep like this. Huā was grateful to recieve this information from the woman- you always wanted to know more about the enemy, in order to ensure you were prepared for whatever may transpire. This information would swiftly be delivered to the Yuèlóngians- and compiled with a couple other experiences, could make for a good case against these violent and unhinged people, by informing the nearby allies. 

Praimfaya shared that her wounds were already being cared for, and so Huā nodded, slightly relieved that she would not have to scrounge for a medic. Praimfaya. I am Huā, a dip of black head, I am very grateful for you share all this- it will help many people to stay safe. I hope that I bring my ally together against common enemy too... She trailed off, realizing she was slipping into her own plans which might not particularly interest the hurting wanheda.
Messages In This Thread
with lips made of glass - by RIP Praimfaya - June 16, 2020, 03:00 PM
RE: with lips made of glass - by Huā - June 16, 2020, 03:10 PM
RE: with lips made of glass - by RIP Praimfaya - June 17, 2020, 12:34 PM
RE: with lips made of glass - by Huā - June 18, 2020, 10:52 AM
RE: with lips made of glass - by RIP Praimfaya - June 18, 2020, 12:00 PM
RE: with lips made of glass - by Huā - June 18, 2020, 12:14 PM
RE: with lips made of glass - by RIP Praimfaya - June 18, 2020, 12:28 PM
RE: with lips made of glass - by Huā - July 02, 2020, 03:27 AM
RE: with lips made of glass - by RIP Praimfaya - July 03, 2020, 08:29 AM
RE: with lips made of glass - by Huā - July 03, 2020, 12:51 PM
RE: with lips made of glass - by RIP Praimfaya - July 03, 2020, 01:10 PM