Whitefish River Honor Me - Bro
Big Man, Walking In The Park
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
Connor couldn't help but let his brows furrow when Howl claimed the girls to be his, he didn't know that they were actually his, and neither did Connor, but he found it a bit arrogant that the male claimed the children as automatically his. "Well whatever the case, they are my children as well and I will always care and cherish them," he huffed, the male wasn't going to let Howl step all over him since neither of them knew who was the actual biological father. Even though he said that he was trying to respectful, it didn't cover up the fact that he was basically denying the possibility that Connor could have been the father, but this was no time to bicker about it. "Of course I will take care of them," the titan stated with a determined and confident gaze for he was true to his word as much as any wolf could be.

What did strike as odd was that Howl stated that he had business elsewhere, Connor wanted to ask what but he felt it was best that he belt up and not ask for he felt it would make the situation worse. Again, Howl asked, well more like ordered him to watch Moon and the children while he was gone, yet no matter how respectful the question may be, the cinnamon male would still take slight offense to the fact it didn't sound like Howl was acknowledging that Connor was absent of his children's lives. "I would have done it even if you didn't ask me," he stated evenly and did his best to hide his agitation on the matter since that would do no good, this was about the children, not their pride.
Messages In This Thread
Honor Me - Bro - by Howl - June 17, 2020, 09:08 PM
RE: Honor Me - Bro - by Connor - June 29, 2020, 06:25 PM
RE: Honor Me - Bro - by Howl - June 29, 2020, 07:06 PM
RE: Honor Me - Bro - by Connor - July 02, 2020, 08:02 PM
RE: Honor Me - Bro - by Howl - July 02, 2020, 11:17 PM
RE: Honor Me - Bro - by Connor - July 02, 2020, 11:32 PM
RE: Honor Me - Bro - by Howl - July 03, 2020, 12:27 AM
RE: Honor Me - Bro - by Connor - July 03, 2020, 12:38 AM
RE: Honor Me - Bro - by Howl - July 03, 2020, 02:28 PM