Wheeling Gull Isle Can't believe my eyes, sweetest little parts of destiny
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Where her son was quiet Miwa gave a squeal and wriggled with life. A peal of laughter rose from her maw as she let the babies take their first meal lifting exhausted but vibrant seafoam eyes at Takara's affectionate praise to their children. "She sounds like she may take after her mother. Good lungs, beautiful..." she paused and touched her nose to the woman's cheek smiling as she decided to take the moment to give her wife the love she'd been so deserving of lately. "everything." Placing a kiss to Takara's muzzle she checked back in on the new additions to the family smiling as she saw Naoyuki had already fallen back asleep. Moving her tail so it fell across their backs she nestled closer to Takara and lay her head back against the woman's paws peering up at her and sleepily murmuring  "I'll make sure that these ones have me...that they know I'm always here. I want it to be different than what happened with Deku and Orochi" 
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
RE: Can't believe my eyes, sweetest little parts of destiny - by Minori - July 01, 2020, 10:42 AM