Northstar Vale The Boy Who Lived
THE GOLDEN KNIGHT
212 Posts
Ooc — Impala
How had they fallen so far? Where did one place the blame? Was it fair to put it all on just a single pair of shoulders? His anger and his upset all bursting at the seems and manifesting into this hatred for one...one that he had respected and held so close as a friend...but he was forgetting something. She had held him in the same regard. Trusted him with her life and those of her children....For the first time something quite grave occurred to him...did...did she feel betrayed by him too? Was this all some horrible thing come full circle?

Every thing seemed to buzz around him when he had lit the fuse to the current state of things. Hiromi sobbed into his chest and a leg had subconciously lifted to offer her a hug. His head aiming to settle atop her own. She needed someone to be her strength right now...but he wasn't sure that was him...and so his body fell into auto-pilot for her. He didn't want to be going through the motions. For now he was simply a part of a machine. 

He had to confess to Hiromi and as his head was over hers he attempted to whisper through her sobs so that only she could hear, "Find me after all of this. Immediately," His words were quick and he hoped she understood. 

His eyes flashed back to Reiko and she finally spoke. Finally broke the silence she had found some kind of solace in and for a second he was angry. That was all she had to say? Actually, that was all that she had to say. He stared after her and there was such obvious emotion laden on his face. It were immediately as though the two parts of him split before everyone and though her back was now turned he stepped away from Hiromi and towards Reiko. He wouldn't try to catch her. He wouldn't try to stop her. He just wanted to close some of the distance and say what he felt. Hadn't he been doing exactly that this entire time? 

His eyes flashed to Vespera, "Can you please help Hiromi?" Perhaps...if he couldn't get Hiromi to leave here in Yuudai's absence Vespera could stay with her. It was a suggestion for later. It would likely be good for their children too. Or did it work that way? The thought fled almost as soon as it had arrived. 

He watched as Reiko moved. What was she doing? Where was she going? He didn't know. Probably some hole to continue your pity party, eh? Do you want me to come with you? "Reiko! Don't get yourself killed by being dumb," We still love you. That means me too. He didn't want to see her fall at Takeshi's hands. She wouldn't...last. The interesting thing was is he was quite certain Takeshi wouldn't actually kill her. In his perverted way he thought that he loved her. He was ready to tell Takeshi that he most certainly did not. To be given someone that you love meant there was no pain you would inflict them and nothing you wouldn't try to protect them from. To love was a privilege. It was not a right. Takeshi needed to have that beaten into his head.
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA 

Messages In This Thread
The Boy Who Lived - by Collision - June 23, 2020, 03:10 PM
RE: The Boy Who Lived - by Vespera - June 23, 2020, 03:25 PM
RE: The Boy Who Lived - by Reiko - June 23, 2020, 03:38 PM
RE: The Boy Who Lived - by Hiromi - June 23, 2020, 07:55 PM
RE: The Boy Who Lived - by Collision - June 23, 2020, 08:05 PM
RE: The Boy Who Lived - by Vespera - June 23, 2020, 08:45 PM
RE: The Boy Who Lived - by Hiromi - June 23, 2020, 09:17 PM
RE: The Boy Who Lived - by Reiko - June 25, 2020, 01:16 PM