Noctisardor Bypass the night is long
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
She was bold, but not entirely stupid. More she was surprised that Kaertok hadn't appeared out of thin air -- a little disappointed maybe -- he should be the one out doing more of the patrols. But then again, it was also Arbiter. Good luck trying to stop Arbiter from doing anything she wanted to do. She'd probably bite anyone who tried.

This was the kind of conversation that was more comfortable with, so his last words drew a bit of a smirk, I don't mind. I don't think I've ever been accused of being the biggest fan of small talk. I like it when people know what they want. Unlike that one Easthollow youth who didn't know his head from his tail. We could certainly use another fighter. It might have been fun to see your skills, but I think I'll have to wait a while. Hopefully by the time she was actual able she'd have no question about his abilities. If she did.. Well, he probably wasn't gonna be very high up in the ranks.

But the smidgen of joking ended there, back to serious business, Here at Legion loyalty and betterment are valued. If you later seek rank, that's the way to get it. Kaertok is my second. Sparring with him would be the most fair for you, I imagine Not to mention the one most likely to deal with him if he did go all homicidal maniac or something. A pause, then she continued, Is there anything you might want to know?
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
the night is long - by Connal - June 24, 2020, 01:03 AM
RE: the night is long - by Arbiter - June 24, 2020, 02:22 AM
RE: the night is long - by Connal - June 24, 2020, 04:33 PM
RE: the night is long - by Arbiter - June 24, 2020, 11:10 PM
RE: the night is long - by RIP Kaertok - June 29, 2020, 08:14 PM
RE: the night is long - by Connal - June 30, 2020, 04:56 PM
RE: the night is long - by Arbiter - July 04, 2020, 07:32 PM
RE: the night is long - by RIP Kaertok - July 09, 2020, 05:17 PM
RE: the night is long - by Arbiter - July 20, 2020, 11:55 PM