Noctisardor Bypass the night is long
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
Well that was a curious little factoid. So Connal wouldn't be one so easily rewarded for good behavior. Then she'd have to figure out some other way to keep him interested. What would that be? Mm. She'd just have to get to know him, which would be a harder thing to do for the next month or two. If he was still around by then, the others in the pack would have some background information for her.

Values? It wasn't like Arbiter went and waved around a giant list of what she believed in. Survival, or something like that. But somehow she thought that'd end up being far too vague, so what would he actually want to know? It's hard to boil things down more than that. But, valuing the well-being of my packmates, I am not one who goes out to seek trouble, and I hope the same for others here. Yet, at the same, if trouble comes seeking us, then we will defend ourselves. The rest is what you will make of it. Some here might not fit with what I grew up with as ideals, but as long as they find their own way to help the pack, they can live as they wish, and if there's a problem, they can bring it up. Not too many had. Whether they were scared of her or just happy with the way things were, who knew. All shape the pack, it is still young and flexible. Which was why Legion was not an outright army. She was not kicking out the three yearling boys who had been far more loyal than some of the adults she'd met.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
the night is long - by Connal - June 24, 2020, 01:03 AM
RE: the night is long - by Arbiter - June 24, 2020, 02:22 AM
RE: the night is long - by Connal - June 24, 2020, 04:33 PM
RE: the night is long - by Arbiter - June 24, 2020, 11:10 PM
RE: the night is long - by RIP Kaertok - June 29, 2020, 08:14 PM
RE: the night is long - by Connal - June 30, 2020, 04:56 PM
RE: the night is long - by Arbiter - July 04, 2020, 07:32 PM
RE: the night is long - by RIP Kaertok - July 09, 2020, 05:17 PM
RE: the night is long - by Arbiter - July 20, 2020, 11:55 PM