Frogspawn Swamp a grin made for war
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
wait... dad?!

praimfaya's eyebrows rise as she falters, the word lingering on her tongue begging her to ask, before meerkat corrects herself, informing arcturus of mistaken identity; all of which is followed by arcturus greeting the cub as 'meerkat'. her name, praimfaya is left to assume. a strange name ...but probably better than 'praimfaya' which literally translates to 'face melting death' from trigedasleng to common.

praimfaya's gaze and attention drifts back to arcturus as he admits that he's at firebird's copse now, instead of moonspear. apparently, there was much she missed while she took flight to crogeda while trying to deal with dacio's death. in some ways, she blames moonspear for it ...if only because she lacked anyone to blame for blodreina and ingram's own. dacio had been alive and then he hadn't ...all on their watch. in this, as his quasi-commander, she feels she has failed him.

he was? this surprises praimfaya because she hadn't ever been real close to dragomir despite that he and isi had been the driving force behind her searches after verx's death. of whom moonspear had hid from her. no, praimfaya hesitates and draws in a breath. i doubt i'd be welcomed back even if i wanted to go back. my stay there had never been meant to be permanent anyway. dacio's death ...just sped along the process.

of course, praimfaya doesn't argue that she could've been better about letting them know but she was the commander for whatever it was worth and wasn't really accustomed to explaining herself.

wanheda peers down at meerkat, considering her words of visiting hydra and moonspear but does not comment, knowing that it has nothing to do with her and thus is not her place to comment.
Messages In This Thread
a grin made for war - by RIP Praimfaya - June 25, 2020, 05:24 AM
RE: a grin made for war - by Meerkat - June 25, 2020, 10:15 PM
RE: a grin made for war - by RIP Praimfaya - June 26, 2020, 12:37 PM
RE: a grin made for war - by Meerkat - June 29, 2020, 11:11 AM
RE: a grin made for war - by RIP Praimfaya - June 30, 2020, 05:36 AM
RE: a grin made for war - by Meerkat - June 30, 2020, 10:39 AM
RE: a grin made for war - by Arcturus - June 30, 2020, 11:21 AM
RE: a grin made for war - by RIP Praimfaya - June 30, 2020, 01:00 PM
RE: a grin made for war - by Meerkat - June 30, 2020, 01:07 PM
RE: a grin made for war - by Arcturus - June 30, 2020, 01:22 PM
RE: a grin made for war - by RIP Praimfaya - June 30, 2020, 01:55 PM