Whitefish River I Fucked With the Forces That Our Eyes Can't See
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
There weren't many here for the meeting, he assumed most were busy with their children or tending to more pressing matters and would hear the news that was shared through word of mouth by others who had attended. Listening to Ira, apparently, the ranks were changed a little to suit a newer start to the pack - which seemed fitting after all that has happened. To encourage growth, it all sounded nice. 

It was the mention of someone else helping Ira lead that caught his full attention, instead of letting his eyes wander mindlessly through the small crowd, studying each individual and noticing.. he didn't know them all very well, which saddened him for a moment, taking note that he should make a better effort in knowing more of his fellow members. Who would be the new council member he wondered? Speedy seemed like a fine choice, she and Emrik were here forever, they did well for the pack. 

He, good at fighting, etc.. he tried to piece it all together himself to see if he could guess who would be called and was surprised to hear... his own name? Straightening himself at his realization, he eyed Ira for a moment, ears at attention as he seemed to have a hard time registering what just had happened. Was this a dream? It was all so strange, and honour of course. With a thankful dip of his head, he smiled to the Count. 

I would not disappoint. He once again told himself.
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Messages In This Thread
RE: I Fucked With the Forces That Our Eyes Can't See - by Hieronymous - July 21, 2020, 02:31 PM