Duck Lake I Second That Emotion
THE GOLDEN KNIGHT
212 Posts
Ooc — Impala
All Welcome 
@Praimfaya sorry coll is a sadsack rn xD

The weather is warm and the sun is guarded by clouds delivering them from the direct heat of summer. a forgiving day for a male that found himself seeking absolution from the things he was doing. plagued by his part in all of this. at one time he felt he was solely the victim. pressed into a place he never dreamed of finding again. how had he become stuck between guilt and his personal vendetta?

He would seat himself at the edge of the pond. his ears pressed back against his head and while he appeared to be resting his mind would now allow such a thing. his mind had been waging a war within itself for some time now and it was taking quite the toll on more than just his mental state. his physical was beginning to lack. 

A sigh flowed from betwixt his lips and his head craned down to the water. he lapped at it generously before returning to his feet. he needed to occupy himself. he needed to stop this tormenting pity party and better himself. if not for the empire then for whomever it would become important to. he knew he would always guard the impulsive empress he had once respected so wildly and he knew there were plans in motion to prevent further damage to the wolves that lived within the vale, but time was hard to wait out. days felt like eternities. 

A scent carried on the breeze and collision wondered if it was another of his kind. he inhales sharply and then exudes a call to alert anyone else of his whereabouts. if they came with ill intention then so be it. if they came to offer conversation he would half-heartedly accept and interact. simply--he wished to distract himself. was this what he needed to do to move on? Was he even dealing with the things staring him in the face?
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA 

Messages In This Thread
I Second That Emotion - by Collision - June 28, 2020, 09:54 AM
RE: I Second That Emotion - by RIP Praimfaya - June 28, 2020, 10:06 AM
RE: I Second That Emotion - by Collision - June 28, 2020, 10:16 AM
RE: I Second That Emotion - by RIP Praimfaya - June 28, 2020, 11:45 AM
RE: I Second That Emotion - by Collision - June 28, 2020, 12:17 PM
RE: I Second That Emotion - by RIP Praimfaya - June 30, 2020, 05:18 AM
RE: I Second That Emotion - by Collision - June 30, 2020, 03:44 PM
RE: I Second That Emotion - by RIP Praimfaya - July 03, 2020, 05:09 AM