Northstar Vale Lies and Blunders
MY PUPILS FROZEN, EYES LOCKED ON YOU
130 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
She approached with an obvious anger, and Takeshi turned to face her fully, tail twitching with impatient anticipation before she spoke. Then came her words, which caused his jaw to drop momentarily like a trout with shock before he snapped it back closed. Gaze flickered, observing her momentarily- was she lying to guilt him? But her emotions seemed genuine, and he realized that she must be telling the truth. That is... deeply unfortunate. I had no intention of killing him. But it was he who decided to be insubordinate, and so I had to silence him somehow... Takeshi trailed off, realizing how cold his words were. He had never liked the man, but now that he was gone, he no longer had to worry about seeing him- and had to be respectful somehow. Shall we bury him? We should arrange a fune- 

But then came her next words, and Shi scoffed. A moment quiet, and then he threw back his head with a mocking laughter before he met her gaze again, smirk settled on his face. You're fucking funny, He laughed, with a shake of his head, I hurt him, yes. But he was disloyal. And you and me are fucking equals, don't forget that, bitch. Just because you have a temper tantrum doesn't mean you can throw me out. We're mates, remember? No matter how much you deny it. You can't fucking get rid of me. As he spoke he seemed to swell, chest puffing, fur spiking along his spine and posture adjusting to show off his full massive size. She could bitch and cry all she pleased, but he was Emperor here too, and he did not intend on letting that title go easily- especially not to his wife.
Messages In This Thread
Lies and Blunders - by Reiko - June 30, 2020, 05:40 PM
RE: Lies and Blunders - by Takeshi - June 30, 2020, 05:59 PM
RE: Lies and Blunders - by Reiko - June 30, 2020, 06:16 PM
RE: Lies and Blunders - by Takeshi - July 03, 2020, 08:42 PM
RE: Lies and Blunders - by Reiko - July 03, 2020, 08:57 PM
RE: Lies and Blunders - by Takeshi - July 04, 2020, 01:22 PM
RE: Lies and Blunders - by Reiko - July 04, 2020, 01:37 PM
RE: Lies and Blunders - by Takeshi - July 04, 2020, 01:55 PM
RE: Lies and Blunders - by Reiko - July 04, 2020, 02:04 PM
RE: Lies and Blunders - by Takeshi - July 04, 2020, 02:24 PM