Whitebark Stream Our future days, days of you and me.
323 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Private 
Surya's absence, unexplained, troubled him. While it was not uncommon for the young wolf to venture beyond Whitebark Stream often, he had proven himself committed to the pack and Artyom did not feel it to be in his nature to disperse without word. His home was there among the pale forest, and a bright future awaited him. 

The golden Alpha, fearful to allow more precious time to tick by, considered his options in sending a search party to source him. That'd been something Surya had volunteered for himself when Aphrodite had vanished. His brother, Satya, would surely be willing - as would the strong and able Germanicus. The ranger prowled his forest that evening in search of either, so that he might discuss a plan with them.
Messages In This Thread
Our future days, days of you and me. - by Artyom - July 02, 2020, 03:32 AM
RE: Our future days, days of you and me. - by Winter - July 02, 2020, 03:58 AM
RE: Our future days, days of you and me. - by Artyom - July 02, 2020, 06:53 AM
RE: Our future days, days of you and me. - by Winter - August 06, 2020, 06:47 PM
RE: Our future days, days of you and me. - by Artyom - August 06, 2020, 06:53 PM
RE: Our future days, days of you and me. - by Winter - August 21, 2020, 09:26 AM
RE: Our future days, days of you and me. - by Artyom - August 21, 2020, 09:28 AM