Wheeling Gull Isle will your angels hold us
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
WHEW, sorry for the wait, omg

When the boy spoke up, her eyes widened slightly- and thank god he didn't have to see the look on her face. In all honesty, it was a look that might've hurt him, a bit of surprise mixed with concern- doubt. But Huā was not one to stomp out dreams. He was a man, after all; where she had come from they were almost always the warriors- and so while she worried for him, at the same time she commended his dedication to that pursuit. Very well, then. But do be careful, please... I do not want you to get hurt. She hummed with a small frown.

As for the swimming, such was fine. Luckily for them, Yuèlóng had a land bridge- a few steps in its direction would tell a wolf who could not see, whether or not it was safe to cross- the water lapping at their paws was like a fence that said try again later. The interior of the island had dense forest and a rising hill, and moors between the beaches and trees. If he was not a swimmer, he would still be fine as long as he kept himself a reasonable distance from the water whenever alone. 

The subject shifted very suddenly as he brough up Ying, and for a moment Huā was surprised that a new recruit would bring up something still so raw and painful. But she did not have the heart to try and scold the boy, and instead gave in, though his first question on the matter went unanswered as she moved on to the second- Yes. She is my sister. A moment of quiet. Like every sibling, we sometimes fight, sometimes get along. But always the men are trying to steal her away. 

That day, she went with the very good man, the one I trust- Astaroth, he live here too. But she fell into a river, hit her head, and lose her memories. I still love her even now, but she can not love me anymore. She does not know me.
Messages In This Thread
will your angels hold us - by Huā - July 04, 2020, 06:46 PM
RE: will your angels hold us - by Hide - July 05, 2020, 09:19 PM
RE: will your angels hold us - by Huā - July 06, 2020, 01:44 AM
RE: will your angels hold us - by Hide - July 12, 2020, 11:43 PM
RE: will your angels hold us - by Huā - August 01, 2020, 03:48 AM
RE: will your angels hold us - by Hide - August 11, 2020, 08:57 PM
RE: will your angels hold us - by Huā - August 27, 2020, 02:25 AM