Northstar Vale It's just a lightyear and a day
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Reiko called Vespera a liar which made the woman flare her nostrils and pin her ears back even more, "You can call me a liar, but I have spoken my truth so you may spit on it as much as you please," she let out a snarl this time because she was honestly tired of holding it back. But Reiko wasn't done yet, she, in fact, called Vespera selfish, and this did not settle well with the woman at all, "that's rich coming from you," her eyes narrowed, even more, her rear fur-raising from her rear and neck, "I'm selfish now for willing to do something that you won't? I'M THE SELFISH ONE?" Her voice became a booming growl as the words that Reiko was spitting were hitting too close to home for Vespera. Reiko had been slowly chipping away at everything that the woman believed in, Reiko hadn't experienced what the girl has been through, in Vespera's eyes, she had been through the deepest pits of hell while Reiko was only at the gates.

Her muzzle showed her fangs now as Reiko still believed that Yuudai was the idiot, "YUUDAI IS DEAD AND YOU KEEP CALLING HIM AN IDIOT? HE DIED WITH HONOR WHILE YOU ARE PISSING ON HIS NAME!" Her voice thundered which made a few crows squawk and fly out of some trees. Vespera won't let this poor excuse of an Empress talk so rudely of her friend even though he wasn't truly dead, she still found it highly disrespectful. The Duchess was a warrior, Reiko was not.

The Empress went on with her own voice roaring about how Yuudai had a son and how he will never get to see his own son and poor Hiromi, Oh God Poor Hiromi. But Reiko in Vespera's eyes had been disrespecting the warrior beliefs that Yuudai stood for, in fact, Vespera stood for as well, "You think he threw his life away? I'm sure he would rather die with honor than let that piece of shit take his rule?" Her eyes started to water when she was thinking about how distraught Hiromi was when the news was broken to her, and how the poor woman clung to Collision and cried her heart out. "YUUDAI WILL BE REMEMBERED AS A WARRIOR WHO WOULDN'T LET THAT BASTARD TAKE WHAT HE WANTED!" Her voice quivered with rage as the tears were starting to stream down her face because her beliefs were getting stripped down.

Reiko called her blind which was only infuriating her more, none of them were helping this situation, they were both fueling the fire with Reiko going on about how she is beaten for doing anything. But Vespera was too riled up and needed to calm herself down, she wanted to tell Rei that he was alive but that would ruin everything, and at the tension, they are both at, it might make it worse. "You talk about being accused? YOU ACCUSE ME OF BEING BLIND? HA!" Her voice thundered, "I SAW YOU JUST SITTING THERE WHILE TAKESHI WAS DEMOTING AND KICKING PEOPLE OUT! I SHOULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING! YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING IN THAT MOMENT!" Vespera almost sounded like she was crying out, "YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT IS AFFECTED BY THIS" She snapped with fury as the tears were now streaming down her face, but her face was still highly annoyed, "I DON'T WANT TO SEE HIM HURT YOU OR ANYONE ELSE DESPITE WHAT YOU MAY BELIEVE! THAT'S WHY THIS SHIT IS SO HARD FOR ME! I ALSO DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO! I DON'T WANT TO KEEP RUNNING IN THE SAME CORNERS ANYMORE! THAT'S WHY I AM STILL STANDING HERE AND YOU CAN'T SEEM TO GET THAT INTO YOUR HEAD! I DON'T WANT TO BE ALONE, YOU DON'T WANT TO BE ALONE, BUT NOW LOOK WHERE WE ARE! I DON'T EXPECT YOU TO PULL MIRACLES!" she howled, "I JUST WANT YOU TO BE BETTER! I DON'T KNOW HOW I JUST DON'T FUCKING KNOW ANYMORE! IM TIRED OF RUNNING! IM TIRED OF SEEING ALL THIS SHIT IN MY LIFE, I'M CONFUSED,I JUST CAN'T! I'M AS POWERLESS AS WHEN MY PARENTS WERE TAKEN AWAY, I'M JUST AS POWERLESS AS I WAS WHEN I WAS BACK IN EASTHOLLOW. I'M SO TIRED OF BEING POWERLESS ALL THE TIME!!!" She screamed as her body was starting to crack under the pressure.

"I DON'T EXPECT ANYONE TO KNOW! I JUST WANT SOMETHING TO BE DONE! I DON'T FUCKING KNOW REIKO! SO YOU CAN TAKE MY FUCKING WORDS AND THROW THAT SHIT IN THE DIRT BECAUSE I CAN'T SEEM TO DO ANYTHING RIGHT FOR YOU! I DEFEND MY FRIENDS NAME AND I WON'T SIT HERE AND LET YOU DO THAT! IT'S NOT FAIR TO HIM! I DON'T WANT ANYONE TO BE ALONE, I DON'T WANT ANYONE TO BE ALONE!" She cried as her eyes were filled with water, "but it seems I have done a good job of that already!" She managed to say with a shaking voice as her own confused guilt was taking hold of her, she really didn't know what to think as she felt like she was in a closed-off dark room. "Take my words as you will..." she grumbled, "because I know in the end I have wasted my time, and I don't know what to think anymore because I know what I have to do now... and I thought maybe you could... Could help..." She cut herself off with a snarl as she sharply turned her body and stalked the other way, "never mind... Just forget I said anything to you at all..." she mumbled as the tears were dripping along her fur and she began to make her exit with a harsh ringing in her ear.
A mistake is only an error, it becomes a mistake when you fail to correct it.-John Lennon
Messages In This Thread
It's just a lightyear and a day - by Reiko - July 04, 2020, 09:36 PM
RE: It's just a lightyear and a day - by Vespera - July 04, 2020, 09:56 PM
RE: It's just a lightyear and a day - by Reiko - July 04, 2020, 10:12 PM
RE: It's just a lightyear and a day - by Vespera - July 04, 2020, 11:17 PM
RE: It's just a lightyear and a day - by Reiko - July 04, 2020, 11:38 PM
RE: It's just a lightyear and a day - by Vespera - July 05, 2020, 12:11 AM
RE: It's just a lightyear and a day - by Reiko - July 05, 2020, 12:36 AM
RE: It's just a lightyear and a day - by Vespera - July 05, 2020, 02:06 AM
RE: It's just a lightyear and a day - by Reiko - July 05, 2020, 10:46 AM
RE: It's just a lightyear and a day - by Vespera - July 05, 2020, 01:36 PM
RE: It's just a lightyear and a day - by Reiko - July 05, 2020, 02:25 PM