Qeya River Await the love that I call trouble
486 Posts
Ooc — Zina
Chaos ensued.
The gruff voice of a foreigner hit him; Taikon swiftly swung his gaze toward the voice, realizing at once that it must have been a parent of the young Juniper. As the stranger came closer, Taikon leaned backward a bit, standing tall and shifting his ears backward. As he was sized up, he started to do the math on who this person was. 
Artyom, as Aphrodite said to him, was the lead male of the Whitebarks. Taikon realized that Dawn had also been mentioned earlier, and must be the lead female. Immediately upon realizing this, Taikon stiffened and his tail curled under him. He had come toward this place with the idea of potentially joining this ivory wolf's pack. Now, standing before him, caught standing over the young princess, Taikon shrivelled.
Aphrodite began to explain the situation, and he flicked a glance to her copper face, trying to wish her back beside him. He felt very exposed and unsure. His friend also, unfortunately, revealed that he was not exactly an ideal candidate. He frowned.
After a pause, he dipped his head in a bow, as was customary where he was from. Good evening, sir, he said, without looking up. Taikon continued speaking in a bow, trying to show respect. The hair on his neck had relexed. Aphrodite is right, I have had trouble in the past with my birth pack. I am hoping to put that behind me. Taikon said it as though he was certain, but placed on the spot, he went with a gut decision. In reality, he greatly feared that the Whitebarks would be the same broken dictatorship that had pushed him out and destroyed his life.
Only here did he return to a normal posture, still keeping his ears back slightly and his tail tucked. He looked for a moment at little Juniper and offered her a small smile.
relatively thin from illness (Apr 13, 2020)
Messages In This Thread
Await the love that I call trouble - by Taikon - July 05, 2020, 02:23 AM
RE: Await the love that I call trouble - by Aphrodite - July 05, 2020, 07:05 PM
RE: Await the love that I call trouble - by Taikon - July 06, 2020, 11:49 PM
RE: Await the love that I call trouble - by Aphrodite - July 07, 2020, 01:35 AM
RE: Await the love that I call trouble - by Taikon - July 08, 2020, 03:56 AM
RE: Await the love that I call trouble - by Aphrodite - July 08, 2020, 02:33 PM
RE: Await the love that I call trouble - by Taikon - July 09, 2020, 12:22 AM
RE: Await the love that I call trouble - by Aphrodite - July 09, 2020, 07:34 AM
RE: Await the love that I call trouble - by Aphrodite - July 09, 2020, 07:53 PM
RE: Await the love that I call trouble - by Taikon - July 10, 2020, 01:06 AM
RE: Await the love that I call trouble - by Artyom - July 10, 2020, 03:23 AM