Hushed Willows i’m just sitting here looking at pretty colors
◌●◎◉◎●◌
228 Posts
Ooc — Rosie Partytime
✹☾❂

Eleuthera nodded and smiled at Orlaith’s assertion, that she would continue to do her job — as if she needed the extra reasoning that Eleuthera provided all. The idea of growing the defenses was something that interested the lilac woman, as in her opinion, they really couldn’t be over protected. Elysium left their borders woefully unguarded — and even invited strangers inside. Her mothers had been lucky that they had not encountered any bad apples, but clearly all the good karma in the world was not enough to save them.

"I can help,”" Eleuthera offered, letting the foreword tilt of her ears give away her eagerness. She was an active, buzzing soul — even though she often gave into her proclivity for laziness — and here amongst the willows once more, Eleuthera felt reinvigorated with purpose. “I can mark the borders, and survey the surrounding territories for any potential danger." she continued, seeing how this would be mutually beneficial. “I like to move around, so that’d be nice too. "

Certain that her offer to help would not be denied, Eleuthera plodded right along to the next matter she needed to settle. She gave a small huff of consternation, looking at the crags and cracks that created the dens which sluiced through the mountain base.“Any chance you know which dens are available?" she ponded harmlessly, gazing at the firewoman out of the corner of her lavender eyes. She hadn’t met all of the faeries yet, and the rendezvous site was an amalgam of such strong wolfen scents, that it was hard to tell one unknown identity from another. 

Totally!
the voice of your eyes is deeper than all roses
nobody, not even the rain, has such small hands

Messages In This Thread