Ravensblood Forest the day has vanished and left us behind
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
Yeah, tell me more.

Huā was aware he had joined in the silly work, but did not look at him as she told the story. Well, the man who live here is woman-kidnapper, and violent, She muttered, And the woman is crazy bitch who do not know when to shut her mouth, Huā laughed that part, shaking her head and moving to another tree. Both so proud and arrogant. Even just with four member, She snorted. Maybe Yuèlóng make enemy now, but they agree to move after me and other leader go tell them to. I think when or if they come back, we will be prepare with more warrior... She musingly considered, protective of the young, and yet knowing that a new generation was a chance at new strength, new hunters and warriors and healers. All it took was a child with passion.
Messages In This Thread
the day has vanished and left us behind - by Huā - July 07, 2020, 11:18 PM
RE: the day has vanished and left us behind - by Huā - July 12, 2020, 12:02 AM
RE: the day has vanished and left us behind - by Huā - August 01, 2020, 03:41 AM
RE: the day has vanished and left us behind - by Orochi - August 03, 2020, 01:24 PM
RE: the day has vanished and left us behind - by Huā - August 31, 2020, 01:46 AM
RE: the day has vanished and left us behind - by Orochi - September 06, 2020, 12:13 PM
RE: the day has vanished and left us behind - by Huā - September 08, 2020, 01:24 PM
RE: the day has vanished and left us behind - by Orochi - September 14, 2020, 01:16 PM