Neverwinter Forest and the wind, whispering soft lullabies
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
Anything? Everything? Was that his attempt at explaining?

Because that totally made things clearer. She squinted momentarily, soon falling into an expression of intent listening as he mentioned something of his childhood. Being ignored. That sucked. Huā couldn't say the same of herself- though her father was often busy and away, her mother had always taught them how things ought to be. It had been a bit of a shock exiting the land of their culture; finding things were different in the beyond. In that way then, she thought, there was no true 'normal'. If every group and culture had its own rules, anyone who no longer fell under those groups or cultures ultimately defined their own version of what normal looked like. 

Mal, I sorry you grow up this way... but I do not know how 'totally normal stuff' work either... She murmured. And, and- mistake is okay. We, um, all make mistake, right? Cliche, but she cracked him an awkward smile, an attempt at comfort. Her gaze fell as she was thoughtful, trying to understand what she would like, in terms of Mal's oh-so-specific anything and everything. I do not even know what I like, yet. Sometime I feel old, but still so young, and not sure where I should go with my life... and, I do not even know all of myself. Huā felt her words were dissolving into something rambling and meaningless, she shook her head to herself, gaze lifting back to him.

But- maybe even if I do not know now, I can tell you what I like as time pass. As time passes, over what? She wasn't even sure what they were agreeing to, if anything. Things seemed to move quickly before her, words were perplexing. It was all so fast- learning of other children, forgiving it immediately and confessing her only wish between them, and then this- words of unsureity, of seeking direction from eachother. A shaky breath of nervousness exhaled, and she was unable to meet his gaze. 

Um, I am curious- the other mother, they are what to you?
Messages In This Thread
and the wind, whispering soft lullabies - by Huā - July 07, 2020, 11:23 PM
RE: and the wind, whispering soft lullabies - by Mal - July 07, 2020, 11:35 PM
RE: and the wind, whispering soft lullabies - by Huā - July 08, 2020, 08:39 PM
RE: and the wind, whispering soft lullabies - by Mal - July 08, 2020, 10:17 PM
RE: and the wind, whispering soft lullabies - by Huā - July 11, 2020, 10:04 PM
RE: and the wind, whispering soft lullabies - by Mal - July 11, 2020, 11:56 PM
RE: and the wind, whispering soft lullabies - by Huā - July 12, 2020, 04:48 AM
RE: and the wind, whispering soft lullabies - by Mal - July 12, 2020, 08:04 PM
RE: and the wind, whispering soft lullabies - by Huā - July 13, 2020, 02:42 AM
RE: and the wind, whispering soft lullabies - by Mal - July 13, 2020, 07:17 PM
RE: and the wind, whispering soft lullabies - by Huā - July 14, 2020, 01:09 PM
RE: and the wind, whispering soft lullabies - by Mal - July 14, 2020, 03:48 PM
RE: and the wind, whispering soft lullabies - by Huā - August 01, 2020, 04:45 AM
RE: and the wind, whispering soft lullabies - by Mal - August 01, 2020, 07:15 PM
RE: and the wind, whispering soft lullabies - by Huā - August 11, 2020, 04:13 PM
RE: and the wind, whispering soft lullabies - by Mal - August 14, 2020, 10:57 PM
RE: and the wind, whispering soft lullabies - by Huā - August 20, 2020, 12:29 AM