Northstar Vale If you can't hear what I'[m] trying to say
185 Posts
Ooc —
Eyes like emerald pools squinted slightly as the dark boy was regarded by the wispy figure of white. "Of course, my emperor," he retorted back, rising to his paws and brushing himself off. "Surely a man such as yourself is busy with your family..."

Looking at his back, Clay checked to make sure he was presentable before pattering alongside Takeshi, his head always being kept lower despite being the same height at the noble. A small sacrifice to be made is what he kept telling himself; Keep the emperor close. "But it seems you have been blessed with free time this evening." Clay chattered along.
Messages In This Thread
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Clay - July 11, 2020, 04:26 PM
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Clay - July 14, 2020, 12:27 AM
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Clay - July 29, 2020, 03:20 PM
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Clay - July 29, 2020, 07:21 PM
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Clay - July 29, 2020, 09:51 PM
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Clay - July 29, 2020, 10:33 PM